Join the next 6 week group circle, spaces are limited
Sacred Circle for Women Maintaining Their Recovery
You've moved through addiction recovery. You've pursued the sober life. You are ready to begin again. Now what?
Rebuilding is a beautiful and sacred time. It can also be overwhelming and scary. I know because I have walked this path myself.
This sisterhood is designed to empower you to craft the life you want and desire from a holistic and healthy foundation. We have the power and the right to reinvent ourselves as many times as we see fit. Whether you have been sober 2 or 20 years, this program will help anyone who is ready to begin the next life chapter.
Space is limited so everyone's voice is heard. We meet virtually.
This program is for you if:
- You are a woman who has gone through addiction recovery and has been sober for over one year
- You are ready and willing to implement change today
- You want to be empowered and are ready to craft a life different from your past
- You are open to a holistic approach
- You welcome the healing power of community and sisterhood
This program will:
- Evoke the answers to who you are, what you want and how to get it.
- Create your personal blueprint
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Set your personal goals and fly towards sustainable change
- Empower your individuality
- Make new friends and create community
- Six virtual sessions, one hour long each, once a week.
- Log into live call via computer or phone.
- Yoga integration including breath work and stress management
- Simple, healthy tools for your success.
- Email support between sessions.
- Payments available through the sliding scale model so we leave no one behind